Have dizziness, headaches, fatigue, confusion, tiredness, lack of concentration, blood in urine. Self catherised. Help?

I have pink reddish urine I self catherise myself although I have not been able to recently. I have a long term illness where I am unable to ever periods in my life or kids. Therefore I know when blood is frequently in the urine it is cause of concern. I feel dizzy, headaches, fatigue, confused, very tired, lack of concentration/focus also loss of appetite but I urine much more then usual. I drink plenty of water during the day.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013