Have dizziness, headache and slurred speech. Tests show normal. Cause and cure?

Hello I am a 34 yr female experiencing dizziness while sitting, standing or walking intermitingly. It happens several times a day. I have avioded going to the gym since the last time I went I got nausea and dizzy. Occationally I get upper left quaderant pain in my shoulder . PCP did a CT Scan that came back normal w/out contrast. Sometimes I get headaches and experience slured speach. Lately it is hard for me how to spell basic words like spelling (going with a j or a g)? Occationally it feels like I am out of breath and I snore while sleeping.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013