Have dizziness and drowsiness after taking Olanzapine and Escitalopram for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. What should I do?

hello sir!i hope you are fine with good health,actually i am a patient of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder since two years.i am using the tablet ( Olanzapine 5mg) use 1 tab at daily night, tablet ( Escitalopram 10 mg) use 1 tab daily night and and daily morning,basically my problem is i feel very dizziness,drowsiness,appetite and feeling sleepy a lot after taking those medicine,i can never sleep without taking those medicine,kindly give me some suggestion or ay advice that what should i do,i shall be very thankful to you for this favor. regards, Asad Ansari
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012