Have difficulty in breathing, rapid heartbeat and tightness in chest and throat. Blood reports are normal. Reason?

I am 32 year old male with trouble taking deep breath, feeling of rapid heartbeat and tightness in chest and throat. This problem comes abruptly and stays for hours or days and then I feel better for few days before it again comes back. I am experiencing this for past 25 days. My CT scan and X Ray for chest is normal. bloodwork related to heart attack done in emergency deptt of hospital came out to be normal. I have had prednisone 50 mg for 5 days, Lorazepam ( Ativan ) 1 mg for 5 days, Biaxin for 7 days (twice a day), Inhalers and antacids but there is no relief. What else could be the reason?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013