Have difficulty breathing, cold attacks, headaches, bloated tummy. Diagnosed severe S shaped nasal septum. Help

when i sought treatment for recurrent cold and running nose i was diagonised with severe s shaped deviated nasal septum . Few doctors advised for septoplasty . But with help of medicines I could avoid frequent cold attacks. However, there is difficulty in breathing and i breathing gets louder. I have headaches and bloated stomach. could this be due to lack of proper oxygen supply? Is septoplasty recommended ? R.Radhakrishnan, Chromepet, Chennai
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013