Have diarrhea after having sex. Done HIV test. What does it mean?

Dear Sir, Goodevening. I am 32 male from Mumbai .I Am married having good life. Sir i had sex with marriedwomen next to my complex in month of 25th oct 2012 . On 22nd Nov 2012 i started loosmotion for 1 week watertype feeling very week . I tested for HIV I & II on 29th nov 2012 whic was non recative . After that i get well but till now my motion are semi-solid type. Again on 11th Jan 2013 my company send for medical checkup HIV I & II Was non Recative. Sir I went for HIV DUO Test On 2nd Feb 2013 . which was Non recative . 0.27 % ( 0 - 1 ) Non Recative / (1- Above ) Recative what this mean i want to now. Sir Please help me this is enough or i should test again. Please help me .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013