Have diabetes. Taking Ecosprin and Thyronorm after having stroke. Have burning sensation in the afternoon

i am 46 (male) and am diabetic. recently i had a stroke and have recovered to a good extent .ie. i am able to stand and walk.few days back i consulted a diabetics specialist and now i am taking the following medicines as prescribed by him. 1).basalog inj. 6 units ; 2).gride 2mg 1-0-1/2; 3). diafer er 500 1-1-1 4) dysliptin 10 0-0-1 5) ecosprin 150 mg 0-1-0 6) LO 25 0-0-1 7) thyromorm 12.5 mcg 1-0-0 8) Macpril 2.5 1-0-0 9) VIZEST with chromium, zinc and selenium tablets 1-0-0 now i experience a burning sensation in the afternoon . also feel very sleepy. please tell me if all these medicines are really needed and if there is any side effect because of these medicines.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013