Have developed enlarged lymph nodes after treatment of pulmonary TB. Advised excision of nodes. Advice?

I've just finished treatment of pulmonary TB Feb 2013. During the course of this treatment, I've developed enlargement of lymph nodes on my neck, which has grown since I stopped last Feb. I went to an Infectious Disease Doctor and he reviewed all my ecords and told me that the course of treatment I had looked successful. So now, he wants me to undergo surgery/excision of the lymph node of my neck. Is that a good idea? I'm confused because I've read that surgery is not the best course of action when it comes to TB secondary to possible fistulization or spreading of TB. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013