Have developed dark patches on chest, back, arms, itching, after taking januvia, trajenta, diabetic. How to get rid?

I am diabetic for over 45 yrs .Now I'm 81 yrs of age . Some months ago I was given januvia (sitagliptin) tablets . After taking it for 4 weeks I started developing dark patches on my skin, chest, back & arms with itching . Medicine was stopped as it was suspected to be allergy. After a couple of months, the diabetologist prescribed Trajenta (linagliptin) to be taken one daily . This also aggravated the allergic skin patches causing severe itching & I discontinued the tablets . How to get rid of the dark YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013