Have developed a rash on the palms. Tested for syphilis. Why elevated lymphnodes?

I have developed a rash on the palms of my hands, back of hands, elbows, knees, and feet . I was tested for syphilis by my internal medicine doctor and it was negative. My CBC showed slightly elevated lymphocytes and the ESR was slightly elevated. Otherwise everything else was normal. The rash also seems to be turning purple. I ve had no fevers. It s not so much itchy but feels more like pubs and needles. It is very uncomfortable.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012