Have deteriorating mental ability. Have alzheimer's dementia and hypertension. On medication. What to do?

Hi, I am Partha from Guwahati. My father has been suffering from Alzheimer's Dementia for the last 5 years and hypertension for about two decades. Present medication- Admenta 10mg (memantine hydrochloride) twice daily, Stamlo beta (Amlodipine+atenolol) in the morning and stamlo 2.5 mg in d evening. His BP is under conrol but mental ability is deterirating day by day. What should be our next line of treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013