Have depression for a long time. No medication taken till now. What to do for this?

I need some answers. I am severely depressed. I am 18 years old and living with my boyfriend of two years. I had finaly got a job but quit within the same week because I felt overwhelmed and stressed out because I had to talk to people and see people and just be in public. I don't like people, infact I'm scared of reality. I've always avoided social situations my entire life. I would make excuses so i could stay home from school. I ended up dropping out. I find myself still doing those things, I stay home nearly 24/7 and I'm terrified of having to change that. I try to tear my boyfriend from his friends so I can have him to myself. I have anger problems and I find it hard to empathize with anyone. I just hate people in general. One time my boyfriend said he "swears you have aspergers." What do you think is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013