Have delayed ejaculation, discomfort in prostate gland, anxiety disorder symptoms. What should I do?

hello, miss lundi .... my name is ashwini verma from india age is near about 21 years. I am suffering from urine problem as well as a sexual problem since 2001 but my doctor says you are suffering from since you birth the problem is when I sleep my semen is not coming out by nightfall process ...... I have a pain in my lower back.... also I have a discomfort in my lower abdomen ..... when I mustruebate my semen is not coming out easily ...... facing delayed ejaculation ..... I am not felling sexually satisfied ........... by luckily some of the times when my semen is coming out by the mustrubation I am not felling sexual pleasure when I at the orgasm ..... I feel discomfort in my prostate gland ......... discomfort is not going with in twenty days........ once do a sex I my not ready for sex again......for a month or two.....I am not interested in sexual activities ....I am not taking interest in women for sex... facing sine like anixty disorder syndrome .............. not able to pass urine perfectly ....... not able to collect my urine in my bladder for a long time like one and two hours .......... not able to holding the urine more then 80ml .. and difficult to me to passing it .... I mean I taking to much time to relaxing my bladder neck to urinate.... sometimes notice that my urine in not tranceparent . tranceparency is zero .... colour.. look like fully white ......... Please tell me your opinion about this......... Thanks...... For Mia Lundi...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013