Have dark complexion around mouth. Is it safe to use skin lite cream. Suggest some alternate medicine

Hi Doctor Gaurav i am swati..and i have wheatish colour..i have no big skin problem..but the only prblm is my skin texture is i have darker shades around skin gets tanned very easily..Once I used SKIN LITE CREAM( Hydroquinone - Tretinoin - Mometasone) by LIVA and the results were excellent..i got beautiful fair skin..but when i left using got repigmented and again acquired its normal colour and became uneven like can i use dis cream regularly like twice a week..does it have any side effects..?? is it safe to use dis cream as after i stopped even becaome more darker..and if its not safe..what is the alternate solution to keep my skin tone even permanently and help reduce tanning .. I also used cream with arbutin , kojic acid and glycolic acid after i left skin lite but its effects are ao slow..infact after using two of the tubes results were not noticable as compared to skin lite cream..what should i do..??
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012