Have dandruff even after washing hair. Oil application causes pimples. Need solution

Hello Sir/Ma am, I am suffering from lots of dandruff on the next moment of the hair dry after wash(even after using costly shampoo s & conditioners). I don’t apply oil to the hair every day (just once/twice a week 8-9 hours before hair wash), as it results into the acne/pimple on the face. Does not applying oil to the hair results into white hair..? Please provide me solution to get rid of this dandruff problem and white hair. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013