Have crawly itchy sensation in body, sore stomach, muscle spasms and headache. Cause?

I am an 18 year old female studying at university. I have been feeling really faint and weak... I've been getting awkward tingling creepy crawly itchy sensations all over my body... I have been getting a sore stomach, muscle spasms, a headache that fades in and out (goes really bad to barely noticeable), and I've been sleeping about 14 hours a day when I used to be fine with 8 hours of sleep. What's wrong with me? I've been trying to eat healthy, I've been exercising... I even dropped one of my university units to make sure I had time to look after my health.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013