Have cramps, anxiety, nausea, tiredness. Miscarriage. Given apo-misoprosto. Suggest?

Hi, I am in the process of having a miscarriage . My doctor gave me apo- misoprostol 200mcg, 4 tabs every 4 hours for 3 times. I have taken the first dose and see no bleeding for 3 hours now. I do have some cramping. I am anxious and wondering how long may it take for the process to start now and then how long till its all done. I feel tired, nausea and excess saliva in my mouth. I have diarrhea . Its not severe. Its once or maybe twice a day. Today its been twice since morning. Canada. 23rd Feb.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013