Have cramping. Ultrasound showed gestational sac. No other pregnancy symptoms. Reason?

Hi, i had some cramping and went to the ed.....i had a mc Nov 22 2012. I bled for 6 days. On Dec 27 i had a positive hpt . When i went to the ed they did an ultrasound it showed a gestational sac of 5w2d, it measured 5mm, they saw no fetal pole or yolk sac. My hcg was 6100. Could this be a blighted ovum? Is six day a huge desrepency in dates? I had some breast tingling the week i found out, but no other symptoms of pregnancy. fetal
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer