Have cracked lips, dryness. Applying boots lip butter. What will make a difference?

Hi my name is Joe (Kuwait 28yrs)- my issue is after my month long vacation in India , i had developed cracked lips at the left corner. In addition to that my upper lip outter line also has become dry. I had been applying boots lip butter, but since towrds the end of the day my lips look very dry (upper lip)i have been using vaseline. If i apply in the morning , then till the end of the day lips look fine. Yesterday , i closely noticed that my left lip corner looks a lil too dry... Would appreciate if you could kindly advice a remedy. Thanking you in advance. Joe
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013