Have constipation, acid reflux, narrow stools, red dots on stomach. Colon cancer?

Hi, I have had really bad constipation problems, acid reflux, and also stomach the last year. I've noticed that my stools from time to time have been very narrow, and at others it could be normal or little hard pebbles. I also have small red dots on my stomach that short of resemble pimples, but are not popable and do not go away. And I have noticed more and more appear over the last four to five months. My question is, could this be related to colon cancer? Or does it sound like it might be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013