Have constipation. Upset stomach after taking laxative, bloating

I am always constipated my doc just says eat more fiber well I do very offer and take fiber pills and the powder and still go days and only drop a few little pellets well about two days ago I took a laxitive to easy the pain because it got to where everything I ate I was throwing up after I finally had a Bowell movement I ate and had a horrible upset tummy and everything since then makes me bloated but no more bowel movements I just feel like I want to be sick please help me:(
Asked On : Thu, 1 Aug 2013