Have cold, cough and wheezing. Taking antibiotics. Why does it keep returning?

hi i have had two colds in two months and two lots of antibioticts which semed to clear my cold cough and whezzing problem, one week later it has started again, i have had a throbing in the centre and rear or my head for about two weeks, and when i cough there is some pain is this normal as i have not compleatly got over my cold and cough properly. thanks regards mr d piers
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Hello Mr. D Piers
The cold is usually due to allergy which can be due to changing weather, pollen, dust or any other allergens. To get rid from the problem follow some precautions so that it cannot reoccur:
1. Protect yourself form changing cold weather.
2. Keep yourself warm in cold climate.
3. Change your home linens every week.
4. Wear mask when you go outside to protect yourself from dust, pollen etc.
5. Take steam inhalation and try to expel out as much phlegm as you can.
6. Consult your ENT specialist so that he/she may check you for any anatomical reasons.
Hope this will help you.
Best Wishes