Have cold and sinus. Toothache. X-ray shows sinus. Good practice to follow?

I infected by cold frequently and recent days i found that i have sinus . Last time only i identified sinus while i was getting a feel like my head and total face gets filled with water and heavy during end period of cold.That time bleeding happened in my nose and mouth (happened 3 months back). Now no issue, but some time i feel toot ache may be the consequence of sinus. Then i took x-ray and found that sinus is there.Any good practice i need to follow now? I am currently started doing some breathing exercise suggested by my father. Suggeset me good cold medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013