Have chronic vomiting, chronic kidney stones, scoliosis, migraines. Body not responding to Welchol or Imuran

I am absolutely desperate and discouraged and I m only 22 years old. I ve been suffering with chronic vomiting since I was 10, and over the years I ve picked up quite a few other symptoms as well. I started having chronic Kidney Stones at age 17 (I was born with a birth defect that caused my ureter to be grown together, and had the surgery to correct it when I was 2 1/2 years old) and have had 6 ESWLs since then. I also had my gallbladder removed in 2009 because it was believed to be the cause of all the GI issues (it wasn t). I don t even vomit normally , if I am sick once, it is all downhill from there. I will vomit violently until my potassium drops so low that my fingers and toes become locked, and I have to be assisted to the emergency room. My body doesn t respond to Promethazine pills, suppositories or gel anymore (only to IM injections or IV). I can t even recall the last time I was able to consume even half of a full meal, yet my stomach is often so bloated that I appear to be in my second trimester of pregnancy, and am at *least* 20 pounds overweight for my small frame and stature. I started having migraines and was referred to a chiropractor who did x-rays and discovered I have slight scoliosis that went undetected, and no curve in the vertebrae in my neck. My joints are terrible (particularly my shoulders, hips, an knees), and I haven t been able to work in 6 months due to the extreme pain that results from standing. I ve had 3 colonoscopies, a pillcam, and 3 EGD s done in the last 4 years. I was told I had Crohn s Disease (although it didn t appear on any of the colonoscopies), but my body isn t responding at all to the Welchol or Imuran. My latest scope did show that I have an ulcer, and nothing gives me any relief. In 2010 I had my bottom wisdom teeth removed, and was in ICU less than 24 hours later due to Spontaneous Subcutaebous Emphysema in my chest, arms, and face that the surgeon swears was not caused from the drillbit (I seriously looked like Sloth from the Goonies), I even made a medical journal because I was told I was only the 2nd person to have this happen to in the states. I m miserable, I m sick ALL the time, and I just want to enjoy being young and living my life the way I m supposed to live it. Please Help! P.S. (Sincerely sorry for the book report, but as you can tell, I ve had a lengthy relationship with illness!)
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012