Have chronic ulcer disease. Done gastrectomy. Have CVS. Any help?

I am 43 yrs old and was diagnosed w/ chronic ulcer disease as a child - subtotal gastrectomy at age 15, many bleeding ulcers , etc. However, I experienced cyclical vomiting as a child and brief periods thru college. I had fewer ulcer issues after college and no vomiting until age 38. For the last few yrs I have had severe CVS. I ve had every test and drug but nothing has helped. I feel a sinus trigger at onset but docs think it s stomach relared. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013