Have chronic tension in upper back, shoulders and neck. Is this herniated disc?

I had a massage for the first time yesterday. I've had chronic tension in my upper back, shoulders and neck. I also have mild scoliosis. This morning I was sitting up in bed, rolled my neck and heard a very loud pop from the base of my neck. I now can't move my neck to the right and have extreme sharp cramping pain in my neck and right shoulder. Is this a herniated disc or what? I have a heating pad on now, but I'm getting no relief. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013