Have chronic sinusitis. Taking Sinarest, Medrol and Duanase. Side effects of prolonged usage?

I am 26 yrs Male, Height 5.6, Weight 72Kgs, I have Chronic Sinusitis from 4 years, every year during wintor, I need to take lot of medicines to control the cold and cough ,I am taking medicines Sinarest tablets + Medrol 16 MG + Duanase Nasal Spray . I want to know do prolonged usage of these medicines can cause any side effects, I am married and trying for a baby, Can these medicines cause any fertility problems in Men ??
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013