Have chronic prostatitis. Pain when urinating. CT scan shows stenosis. Taking Ralilif. Can be cured permanently?

Dear Doctor, I am Deepesh, 39 Male, I have been suffering from chronic prostatitis for 1.5 years. Recurrent UTI is one problem I feel pain while urinating. A CT done shown UPJ stenosis and later did flexi scopy( cystoscopy ). Result shows posterior urethra inflamed/conjusted and mild tabulation+. Presently on Ralilif 8, niftran100mg, tamlet 2 and trika (all OD) and trackfree(BD). Will it be cured permanently email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012