Have chronic, negative thoughts, lack of confidence. Taking fluocetine and nexito. Is switching to ayuervedic medicine advisible?

I really want to come out come from my anxiety which is quite chronic. Negative thoughts, lack of confidence, pancik attacks especially in the morning are common. Since last 3 weeks I am taking Fluocetine 20 mg and nexito 10 mg which seems to be working. I am worried though for its addiction. What should be long term therapy? Trying to do breathing exercise but I am not regular. Also thinking to switch to Ayuervedic medicine as long term maintenance. Ps advise.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013