Have chest pain on side, cracking sound, radiating to shoulder, arm. Did ECG, told normal

i have got left chest pain and sometimes i feel cracking sounds coming from my left chest. the pain radiates over the left shoulder and the arm. I feel dis comfortable at the breast bone too. On the other hand, the right chest is perfectly fine. I have been to a cardiologist and he did my ECG through holter monitoring system for 24 hours and to find out if there is any heart problem, but he ruled out the problem and said your heart is ok.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013