Have chest pain. Have CAD, eight stents and angina. ER test done. What to do?

I have severe CAD, eight stents and angina. I' am told that I should never ignore bad chest pains but the last several times I've had them, I go to the ER and since they can't find anything wrong with the tests they run, they tell me I'm ok. I've given up on people thinking it's all in my head. How do I convince these medical professionals that this crushing chest pain I get is not in my head? I'm tired of being told there is nothing wrong when I know for a face something is causing me not to be able to breath and have terrible chest pains.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013