Have chest pain. All test done. Taking medicines. Is angiogram required?

My mother who is 52 years old has consulted with a cardiologist recently.The doctor gave some test like X-Ray Chest P/A View,ECG,Eco(2D),Lipid profile etc.Among the reports X-ray, ECO,Lipid profile is ok but in ECG report there's a comment like Infero lateral Ischemia.Doctor suggests her to do Angiogram(CAG) test.Is it necessary to do the test?My mother feels chest pain sometimes for a few minutes.Also Osteoarthritic change in her right knee joint is identified by X-ray.Doctor Prescribed the following medicines for both knee pain and chest pain,and blood pressure:1.Aceclofenac 100 mg 2.Pantaprazole 20 mg 3.Calcium 500 mg &200I.U Cholecalciferol(vitamin D3) 4.Losartan potassium 50 mg &Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg 5.Nitroglycerin USP 2.6 mg 6.Atorvastatin 10 mg 7.Clopidogrel 75 mg. 8.Metoprolol Tartrate 50 mg.I am waiting for your wise suggestion.Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013