Have cervical spondylitis and rotor calf impingement. Will laser cold treatment relieve pain in shoulder?

i have cervical spondilities since 3 years and also since 2 months i have left shoulder rotor calf impinpgenment i have taken MRA and the orthopedic surgeon suggested me to get it operated or take physiotherapy. I have taken physiotherapy for 25 days and it has given me relief but at night times i fell lot of pain in my left shoulder is laser cold treatment help me in this regard as it has come to bangalore with a wide publicity
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013