Have burning chest, throat, ears, sinus area, white tongue, nausea. Take zantac, prilosec, but no relief

I have had reflux symptoms-burning in chest and throat for about 1 1/2 weeks, but for about 1 week now I also have had a white tongue and back of throat, pain and burning in both ears, and pain and burning in my sinus area but have no sinus issues, and burning in throat and chest along with some nausea every once in a while. I do take Zantac continually and my doctor added Prilosec but this doesn't seem to help. And what is with the white mouth and tongue
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013