Have bumps, itchy, burning sensation and rash in hand and feet. Have been on antibiotics. Have RA. What to do?

I have RA/ For over two months, I have been having trouble with my feet nd hands peeling. My feet and ankles have these red bumps or rash that is red scaly, icthy, and has a burning sensation sometimes. I have been on an antibiotic and use cerave cream and renewal. It itch so bad that sometimes I dd have a little blood come out. The schin is not smooth like my other skin. What do you think I have?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013