Have bumps behind molars. Hurts to touch. Had wisdom tooth removed. Advice?

there are two bumps behind the furthest back molars on the top of my mouth. both of these have been there, however the one on my right has become larger and hurts to the touch and even sometimes when I'm swallowing. i have had sinus congestion as well the past few days, however that may be nothing more than my seasonal allergies. i have gotten my wisdom teeth out, however i do not remember how many i had before the surgery and whether or not any were left in my mouth. i want to stress these bumps are not along my gum line, rather they are towards the roof of my mouth, behind the top rows of teeth. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013