Have bump on the tongue. No medication till now. What could this be?

Hi i have bumps in the back of my tounge. They dont hurt and ive determined that the front line of bumos are most likely elnarged taste buds. Upon further inspectuon i noticed bumps just behind the large tastebuds on either side of my toung continuing into my throat. They look alot like the enlarged tastebuds but are in a weird spot. When i stick my tounge out really far i can see bumps sticking out of a flappy piece of skin at the back corners of my tounge. They dont hurt bleed or nothing tounge is a tad sore from time to time and ive had a dry throat for a couple days. Wat could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013