Have bump on knee. Had Scraped knee earlier. Took antibiotics, prednazone. What to do?

i scraped my knee a month ago, small scrape approx 5 mm x 1 mm x 1 mm. I treated it a few hours later with H2O2 and topical antobio. Now i have red bumps that have grown on top of the healed scrape, originally three, but two smaller ones are coming up to the left and right of where the original scrape was but not in area that was scraped about 2 mm to each side. Seen my doc twoce first time said topical steroid andyesterday prescribed prednazone tabs. The bumps itch often but are not hot to the touch or weeping but some slightly yellow tops are forming on the older bumps.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013