Have bump below ear, increases in size when stressed, CT scan normal. Fistula?

Hello my name is Jacklyn Jackson. My dad is a 60 year old male. He has been having problems with this bump behind/below his right eat for years now. The lump will increase during times of stress and them decrease. He can feel when the lump is really increased because his sunglasses press against the lump and it hurts. He had a CY scan done and the results are normal. He is still having issues. The CT scan was done last week. I feel like he needs a more accurate test done to see where the blockage is coming from. Could this be a fistula? Could this be blockage in carotid artery?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012