Have bulging disc. On gabapentine, vicidon for pain. High cholesterol and low thyroid. Help?

hi im a a 32 year old female i have a bulging disk in c6 and c7. i am on gabapentine 300mg 4 times a day zanaflex baclofen and vicidon for pain. on april 29 2012 i had horrific chest pain and was rushed to er the ekg was normal blood work showed my thyroid was extremly low and cholesteral was very high but my heart was fine since then i have been having chest pain on my left side while im sitting lying or standing please help
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012