Have brown spots near ear canal. Had scratched and bled lightly. Should I worry?

Hi. I was looking in the mirror and then noticed that there were two brown spots on the outside of my ear near the ear hole or canal. I started to scratch it off thinking it was a scab but it wouldnt budge so I kept scratching and it started to get really red and bleed slightly. I washed my ear out with hand soap and water and put I wet washcloth to the area but now it feels like it s pounding and I don t know if I should be worried. I m not sure why it is at all.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
welcome top healthcare magic forum
you have made mistake by scratching the lesion
it look like you have secondary bacterial infection
apply good anti bacterial cream over it and take antibiotic medicine
better to consult dermatologist and get yourself checked
avoid sun exposure and never scratch it
i hope i answered your question