Have braces. Gum between front teeth getting squeezed and elongating

i have braces. prior to having them i had a gap. my teeth are closing as well as expected but through these last tightenings i have been noticing that the gum between my 2 front teeth are getting squeezed and it is elongating as well. i don t have an abnormal frenum that would need to be surgically removed but at the same time i don t see how this gap is going to close without the skin between my incisors being either clipped or pushed back.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012