Have blood pooled behind eardrum. Was punched in face. No fractures. Hearing diminished. Healing time?

I got punched in the face and knocked out severely. I have blood pooled behind the eardrum . CT Scan shows no fractures . My hearing ability is diminished almost 50% in the affected ear. Low frequency hearing is particularly affected. The asymmetry in left-right hearing ability is very disorienting and makes it seems like the part of my head around the affected ear is asleep / not alert. How long does it take for the blood behind the ear drum to clear?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013