Have blood in urine. Diagnosed as diverticulitis. Having constipated bowel movements. What are the risks?

hello I was at hospital last night, for pain in right side, after exray and blood test , urin test, there is blood in urin, i also have diverculitis (sorry for the for the spelling) she said i was constapated,,, last bowel move ment was sat, sunday morning, she gave me a shot for pain and a sposadory i still have not gone to bathroom and now just bleeding everytime i feel like i have to poop, and when i releve gas and i staying close to bathroom and pain is still there....should i go back to hospilal ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012