Have blockages from ear to heart, Orkan sunoscs and TCAR. What to do?

My name is Elaine Haase. I have just received a call from my older sister concerning my brother with regards to 3 major health issues 1-Progressive Blockages of our brothers hear-2-his heart is weakening-3-Orkan sunoscs (which I'm sure is spelt incorrect and I would like to know what it means). I would also like an explanation with regards to TCAR which I was told is similiar to an angioplasti
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013

Don't worry number treatment available without angioplasty.

this is progressive block not complete, so keep in your mind if pt follow some rule , he will be healthy and total fit without surgery.

follow following rule

1 proper and regular diet

2 only two time not breakfast not afternoon food

3 take vegetable diet

4 daily walking up to 3 to 4 dyspnoea

5 dont have costipation or other abdominal problem

hello ayurveda having very stander treatment without surgery think about this