Have bloating, burning in stomach, back pain and blood in tissue. Doctor suspects Ulcer. Cause?

For the last two yeara i have been having up and downs with my stomach. Extreme bloating . At first diagnosed with ibs . Then once a month. A burning in my stomach Before it went away. But the other day i thought was a pulled muscle. I could feel burning in my stomch and a very bad throbbing pain in my back. I could not sleep and kept taking anti inflamotoriea and pain killers. I was in tears . Early the next morning my gp could not tell. And gave my a pain killer inj which only helped fpr an hour. Later went to anpther doc whp suspects its an ulca and gave me nexium . Today i have been light headed and weak.and now anus itchy a lil and stinging a bit also bright red blood on tissue. ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013