Have bloating after eating food and have gas. Recommendations?

I am constantly bloating after everything I eat, even when its a small portion of food. I drink lots of water everyday and don t eat much junk food. However, whenever Im in public, I constantly have to pass gas and can t hold it in. I ve had constant gas for about a year know and don t know what the problem is. At home, I m perfectly fine, but in public my stomach constantly produces gas. My stomach rumbles and then i have to pass gas. What is wrong with my digestive system?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013