Have blepharospasms, difficulty eating and swallowing, difficulty holding head up. What is causing this?

I am 70 years old and have Blepharospasms. About three months ago, I began to have difficulty eating and swollowing. I now have to eat soft foods and even have trouble with that. I also have difficulty holding my head up. It feels like something is pushing against the back of my head and I have to force my head up. About a year ago I had surgery, four herniated disks in my neck with plates and pins put in. Can you tell me what could be causing the problems I have.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012