Have bleeding in the cut on private part. Had protected sex with HIV positive lady. Is it to be worried?

hello Doc, I am Eric. i had a protected sex with an hiv positive lady. i used my condom. but i had a small cut at the far end of my private part. which was a bit dried up before the love making. but after pulling out of her, i realized my small cut was bleeding. i used a water based lubricant during intercourse. which stained my body. right now i am confused if the viginal fluid can contact with the bleeding cut, or it was my lubricant that stained the cut. because i found some fluid on the surface of the bleeding cut. please help
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013