Have black spots on face near eye. Should i go for dermatologist advice?

hiii i had sport on face like black sport and they just in some part at right near eyes they some time become dark and some they show light some type of sun block type are 3 to 4 yrs i had
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012

I completely understand your concern and I hope I am able to help you for the same.
Since these are dark scars, I would advice that you use some kind of a lightening agent like kojic acid and vitamin c combination over the scar.
This is a simple, harmless lightening agent which can be used for as long the blackish pigmentation is there.
Also ,try not to touch the area too much.
Use proper sunscreen (spf>26) before going out in the sun so that the lesions doesn't darken any further.

Take a diet rich in vitamin C and antioxidants like Citrus fruits and lots of salads 

Hope it helps
Best wishes for a speedy recovery
Dr Geetika Paul
MD( Dermatology)